Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Beautiful Woman Tells Off Catholic Channel Establishment Shill, for Ron Paul!

Raymond Arroyo:

I turned on my radio this morning while doing some work around the kitchen. It was around 9AM. I am not usually home at that time of day and thought I would see what was on our local talk radio station, WFMD in Frederick MD. I heard your voice and thought that I had put on EWTN radio instead. I checked the station and it was the one I had originally thought. Then I heard you say you were filling in for Laura Ingraham. I decided I would listen and see what you had to say.

The longer I listened, the more upset I became. I listened to you talk about the GOP race: Romney, Gingrich, Santorum. I continued to listen: Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, again. No mention of Dr Ron Paul. I think you and all of the other Main Stream Media (MSM) do your listeners a tremendous disservice by totally ignoring this honest, consistent, and humble man. All of the media has written him off as “unelectable”, and therefore act as if he does not exist. I would like to decide for myself whom to vote for, and I am sure most people would agree with me.

Some people we have talked to, don’t even know he is running! Gee, I wonder why that is? Could it be that the fourth estate have already decided for us?

I get my news from non-MSM sources, therefore I feel it is more honest. The most recent poll I have seen shows that the only GOP candidate that can beat Obama is Ron Paul. My husband and I love to watch EWTN, but we have not been able to sit through your show anymore in the last few months because we feel that you are less than fair in this election season.

I will pray for you and I pray for God’s mercy on our country everyday. I feel that Dr Paul is our only hope. If he is not on the ballot in November, I will not be voting. Thank you for your time.

Jane Hargadon

No comments: