Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 2: A Life of Confronting the Lie.

The conflict between Truth and Credibility became obvious today as I watched a YouTube: "Eustace Mullins presents: The World Order". I was recommended to checkout this guy, as a truthful patriot from the middle of the 20th century. His recent death had been noted by a few patriots. Most of his issues were controversial, conspiratorial, and attacked some of what I had accepted as credible. I liked him. I sensed truth. He spoke powerfully about Ezra Pound, the Federal Reserve, Zionism, 9-11, Fluoride, controlled media, and more. He was the personification of Truth vs. Credibility.
His case against the Creature from Jekyll Island, and fiat money was thorough and convincing. The Creature is going down. The Creature does not stand a chance against the Creator. The Creator is Truth, and the Creature is becoming less and less credible.

363 days to go.

No comments: