Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Judas Goats: Beck and Jones?

Last year I blogged about three of my best pets, my goats. Belle, Rudy, and R. J. were my Nubian goats. A breed with long ears, and known for their use in the production of milk and meat. My goats were more like friends, and helped me keep up with the tree trimmings and yard waste. There is one use of a goat however that really gives goats a bad name. It is the Judas goat. The Judas goat is often used at stockyards to lead sheep, and cattle up the ramp toward the slaughterhouse. The Judas goat relates to the animals and then moves up the ramp with the herd following. Just as the animals are about to enter their last room on their hooves, the goat is diverted off through a side gate, to be used again, and again.
As we proceed within this herd that: eats more than it produces, has forgotten how to run free in God's creation, and has surrendered its instinctive suspicion of everything, beware of the Judas goat. Eustace Mullins, who I wrote about earlier, made the statement that if someone is a regular on our major network programing, they are being controlled. We just recently saw how Glenn Beck attempted to lead the herd away from instinctive suspicion. Even Alex Jones is acting in a way that has disrupted a liberty rally, and he seems to be hell-bent on starting a violent confrontation.

No comments: