Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DECISIONS

Keeping on track when people chime-in is sometimes difficult. The need to engage a group for their input is essential, but a decision making committee needs to be in place. The sooner the decisions are made the less confusion. If we can make the decisions, and not turn anyone off, maybe it will work.

We tried to go to Mass today but the Mass had been changed at the Grotto: no more Mass at 12 Noon. We just had a chapel visit. When we got to the office I received a invite to a parish retreat from Fr. Miles. I hadn't heard from him for about a year. We first got to know each other when he shared his opinion of Fr. Maskel of Keough High School scandal fame. We have been friends ever since. You gotta love an honest priest, when you find one.

I also called a girl back, who wanted to work as a hygienist. Wouldn't you know, that when I finally come to meet the girl who might just fit my practice, the book slows up to the point of my being indecisive about hiring her.

No comments: